Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and shared and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your medical information. We understand that medical information about your health is personal. In order to provide you with the highest quality of care, we will create a record of your care and services that you receive through Advanced Diagnostics, Inc. We are required to make sure that medical information that identifies you is kept private and provide you this Notice of Privacy Practices. We are required to notify you of any breaches of your medical information. We reserve the right to change our policies and notice of privacy practices at any time. If we should make a significant change or revision, we will post an updated notice of privacy practices.
You have the right to:
- Have provided to you a copy of this privacy notice.
- Review or obtain a copy of your paperwork or electronic medical record.
- Provide Advanced Diagnostics, Inc. a written request to have a correction/amendment made to your paperwork or electronic medical record.
- Request a confidential communication in reference to your paperwork or electronic medical record.
- Request that the information we share with others in reference to your care be limited.
- Obtain a list of whom your information has been shared.
- Authorize someone to act on your behalf.
Our Uses & Disclosures
How we may use and share your medical information:
- Your medical care/treatment.
- In seeking payment of services provided either to you, from you, from your insurance company or a third party.
- Respond to requests from workers’ compensation and other government agencies.
- In reference to our healthcare business operations.
- In reference to health and safety issues or risks.
- As required by law; law enforcement.
- Respond to lawsuits and legal actions.
Questions or Complaints:
Should you have any questions or need to report a complaint or conflict, you may contact our Advanced Diagnostics, Inc. Privacy Officer, Presley Painter, in person or by calling (803)419-4235 or in writing to:
Attn: Privacy Officer
1 Wellness Blvd. Suite 105
Irmo, SC 29063
You may also send a written complaint to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services if you feel that we have not properly handled your complaint properly.