Accuracy, reliability, convenience, and cost-effectiveness is our focus and promise.
Our standard of care exceeds our competitors.
For over two decades Advanced Diagnostics, Inc. (ADI) has worked closely with cardiologists, radiologists and surgeons who attest to the company’s consistent quality and professionalism. ADI has also been trusted to provide temporary staff to every hospital in the Midlands and continues to be called upon as the most dependable and high-quality choice for ultrasound services.
ADI is nationally accredited through the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL), the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiographic Laboratories (ICAEL), and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART).
We separate ourselves from other companies in the sheer fact that we pride ourselves in patient care and quality of work. Our main goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients given the vulnerable environment they often find themselves in. Our standard of care exceeds our competitors and our friendly staff are very easy to work with.
Hospitals charge thousands more for the same scans we provide at
Not only are the diagnostic ultrasounds we provide accurate and reliable, they are cost-effective!
We are cost effective and efficient.
Not only are the diagnostic ultrasounds we provide accurate and reliable, they are cost-effective. Our services are precise and efficient, minus the overhead fees associated with large hospitals that are passed on to patients. This enables us to keep costs down tremendously. What’s more; we are local, as are our reading physicians.
We provide skilled staffing.
Advanced Diagnostics, Inc. can provide highly skilled, credentialed sonographers who possess a wide range of expertise and experience in echocardiography, vascular and general ultrasound procedures. ADI can provide short or long term staffing to cover your facility due to vacations, medical leave or simply to help your facility catch up on a backlog of procedures.
Here is what sets us apart:
Hospitals charge thousands more for the same scans we provide at 60-80% less.
- Reasonable Self-Pay Rates. We can provide lower cost due to no eliminating facility fees and being privately owned.
- We are in-network with most payers: BCBS, Blue Choice, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, TriCare, United Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
- We provide same-day ultrasound services.
- We provide physicians with verbal preliminaries for stat results.
- Electronic results can be read and finalized within 24-48 hours.
- We offer physicians direct access to our online system to review their patient reports.
- We schedule appointments and make reminder patient calls.
- We verify and obtain insurance pre-authorizations where applicable.
- We provide extensive billing knowledge for medical necessity.
115 Blarney Drive
Columbia, SC 29223
1 Wellness Blvd.
Irmo, SC 29063